Many deals expected in first Gulf women real estate forum
Riyadh has been hosting since Saturday the first Gulf women real estate forum to offer real estate investment opportunities for the women sector in the Saudi kingdom and the region.
The forum's advisor, Huda Ibrahim Al-Naqiyah, said in a press statement that several Saudi, Gulf and Arab business women will be taking part in the four-day forum to have a closer look of offers presented by the large local and Gulf real estate companies. According to her, the value of the real estate deals in the forum is inclined to hit over US$ 130 million.
- Riyadh to host first investments forum for women focusing on the real estate sector
- Gulf investors to partake in Syria real estate forum
- Saudi Arabia: First Gulf Women Real Estate Shopping Festival
- Damascus to host 1st Real-Estate Investment Forum
- Saudi Arabia: Businesswomen to launch real estate company