Marriott holds meeting in Kuwait for GCC sales team
Marriott Global Sales recently held its Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) sales meeting in the newly re-branded JW Marriott Hotel Kuwait City. The event was attended by the General Sales Office team from Dubai and sales representatives from the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Qatar.
“There is a tough economic climate out there…We need to continue to build on the existing awareness of Marriott’s numerous brands, while at the same time emphasizing the power of our unparalleled distribution channels and global reach,” said Vice President of Marriott Global Sales, Middle East, Africa and the Subcontinent, Samir Daqqaq.
He pointed out that while the hotel group holds an annual event for Middle East sales representatives, the GCC also deserved its own gathering, as the market was a significant one.
Marriott International is a leading worldwide hospitality company celebrating its 75th Anniversary in 2002, has over 2,600 operating units in the United States and 64 other countries and territories.
Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Ramada International brand names. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Marriott’s Senior Management Sales Mission across GCC countries offers unique customer interface
- ADS Securities has strengthened its GCC FX Team with three new senior hires
- HSBC Kuwait holds expert presentations on key financial issues for its corporate customers
- NBK holds General Assembly Meeting
- Office of Oman's State Council holds meeting