Marriott International to expand two new properties in Dubai
Marriott International will expand its hotel portfolio in Dubai with two new properties in 2008 at RiverWalk in the Dubai Internet City Free Zone under management agreements with Capital Partners, a U.S. private equity firm and developer of RiverWalk. The hotels are the 300-room Courtyard by Marriott RiverWalk, Dubai Internet City and the 120-unit Marriott Executive Apartments RiverWalk, Dubai Internet City.
When opened, the properties will be the second moderately-priced Courtyard and third Marriott Executive Apartments for extended stay travelers in Dubai. The hotels’ location will comprise a single site within Dubai’s RiverWalk, a $1 billion, mixed use development in Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai: Safety mechanisms put in place for Riverwalk buyers
- Marriott International to open three new properties in Qatar
- JW Marriott Hotel, Mirage City, Cairo opens
- Further FDI predicted after $1 billion landmark real estate deal between US private equity firm and Dubai government
- First Residence Inn by Marriott and fourth Courtyard announced for Middle East by Marriott International