Marriott opens global sales office in Abu Dhabi
Marriott International has opened its global sales office in Abu Dhabi. The office will represent all of Marriott's 12 leading hotel brands, and will cater to both individual and corporate customers.
Customers will be able to use the office to make instant reservations at any one of Marriott's more than 2,600 hotels around the world in addition to receiving brochures and getting further information on what the company has to offer customers.
In addition to representatives from Marriott Global Sales, the office will also be manned by a representative from the JW Marriott Hotel in Dubai, who will be providing sales and reservations support.
Marriott International is a leading worldwide hospitality company celebrating its 75th Anniversary in 2002, has over 2,600 operating units in the United States and 64 other countries and territories.
Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Ramada International brand names. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New Marriott Hotels & Resorts and Marriott Executive Apartments planned for Abu Dhabi at Bloom Central
- World’s Tallest Hotel JW Marriott Marquis Dubai celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Marriott’s Senior Management Sales Mission across GCC countries offers unique customer interface
- KM Holding to open sales office in Abu Dhabi
- Global Green Growth Institute opens Abu Dhabi office in Masdar City