Mashreqbank introduces corporate Cash Management solutions
Mashreqbank has developed a range of branded domestic Cash Management solutions that help businesses accelerate inflows, maximize liquidity, reduce credit risks, automate payments and strengthen the reconciliation process.
Through a range of four distinct products, that integrate document pick up, internet enquiry and transactions, cash pick up and delivery, and a differentiated cheque clearing system which automates reconciliation, the Bank is able to help customers streamline back office functions associated with transactional banking by eliminating redundant tasks.
All solutions use a combination of outsourcing and automation and allow customers to complete their day-to-day banking activities with less of the headaches associated with high overheads.
Upon interest by a company, the Bank conducts a free of charge analysis of the company's current handlings of receivables and payables. This gives the Bank an opportunity to clearly understand the needs of the company and to present a customized solution that can be integrated seamlessly into the company's operations. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- NTS wins Mashreqbank-deal for Tridion Web Content Management & Marketing Solution
- Mashreqbank streamlines development of critical systems
- Emirates NBD Wholesale Banking wins ‘UAE Domestic Cash Management Bank of the Year’
- barclays bank and ncr corporation introduce the first biometric-enabled atm in the uae.
- ADCB partners with Abu Dhabi Finance to provide premium cash management solution