MashreqBank launches new credit card offer during DSF
MashreqBank recently came out with a special offer to its credit card holders, which will allow all of its customers to gain double MashreqPoints on their spending during the Dubai Shopping Festival. The new offer is part of the MashreqBank Credit Card DSF Bonanza. Points can be redeemed at Oman National Electronics, Jashanmal, Burberrys and at airline tickets from MMI or Orient Travel and Tourism.
MashreqBank will award 60 “MashreqMillionaire” certificates in four weekly draws and one Grand draw. The offer, which will take place between March 1 and April 7, will allow all MashreqBank card holders, upon use of their credit cards, to enter the weekly and the Grand draw. In addition, for every AED100 spent on the MashreqBank credit card, the card holder will receive an extra entry into both draws, thus increasing his chances of winning. Ten MashreqMillionaire certificates will be given away in each of the weekly draws and twenty MashreqMillionaire certificates will be given away at the final Grand draw.
The weekly draws will take place on March 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th. The final and Grand draw will be on April 12th. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Emaar’s Hayya! Club launches co-branded VISA credit card with Mashreqbank PSC
- Mashreq and Etisalat launch the UAE’s first “Me-Life” Credit Card
- Mashreq pioneers the Visa Checkout solution in the Central Europe, Middle East and Africa Region
- Mashreqbank launches Mall Banking
- Mashreqbank launches mum-‘n’-me credit card benefit