Mashreqbank opens third branch in Doha
Mashreqbank has opened its third branch in Qatar at the Bin Towar Centre, near to the TV Roundabout in central Doha.The new branch features a 24-hour public anteroom with ATM, phone banking and an online banking kiosk.
The branch offers a range of retail banking products and services including credit cards, flexicash, MashreqMillionaire, personal loans, investment products and fixed deposits as well as corporate banking facilities.
United Arab Emirates (UAE)-based Mashreqbank opened its first branch in Qatar in 1972 and inaugurated its second branch in May 2002. With a capital base of 93 million Qatari riyals ($25.5 million), it is currently the second largest foreign banks in Doha in terms of profitability. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mashreqbank to implement Showroom concept bank-wide
- Mashreqbank to lead City Center Doha loan facility
- IBQ's network expands into local market - IBQ opens its third branch - Al-Markhiya Branch - offering more than just retail services
- Mashreqbank relocates Main Branch in Qatar to new location
- Mashreqbank opens new branch in Al-Ghusais