Mashreqbank to present new products at Home Owner Dubai exhibition
Mashreqbank, will launch mortgage products and provide wide variety of home loan facilities at the Home Owner Dubai exhibition, said Steven Pinto, head of retail banking group, Mashreqbank.
According to Khaleej Times, Pinto said: "The Dubai freehold property market is not yet three years old and has already gained strong momentum, largely thanks to demand generated by the earliest developments. This has enabled investors to see very healthy returns averaging 20 to 25 per cent per annum."
- Home owners in Tower Four guaranteed up to 50 percent rent outlay refund for the first two years
- Mashreqbank launches new mortgage products
- Mashreqbank launches Home Loan mortgages
- VCUQatar graduate faculty and students present East-modernism at design days Dubai
- Alessa Industries to Unveil Latest Products at Big 5 Show in Dubai