Mashreqbank Summer Learnings program 2003 kicks off
Mashreqbank is launching its Summer Learnings program on July 19, 2003. The program aims to familiarize United Arab Emirates (UAE) nationals, aged between 16 and 19, with a variety of career opportunities available in the country.
On its sixth year, the two-weeks program includes visits to leading organizations in both the public and private sectors, tours of facilities and talks by managers, professionals and line staff to give the students greater insight into their vocational alternatives.
Groups of up to 20 students will each take part in an on-site and behind the scenes tours of key industries in the UAE. Participating organizations include Emaar, Emirates Post, Jebal Ali Free Zone, Jumeirah International, Dubai Immigration, Dubai Police, Dubai Civil Aviation, Masterfoods, Al Khaleej, Al Khaleeji Radio Station, Mindscape, Partnership, Saatchi & Saatchi, Welcare Hospital and Zaabeel Stables. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mashreqbank's offers students Summer Learning program
- Mashreqbank Summer Learnings students exposed to career opportunities at Master Foods
- Mashreqbank launches third Al-Mashreq Al-Emarati program
- Mashreqbank Summer Learning's students tour Dubai Police Headquarters
- Dubai launches Ertiqaa management trainee program