Mashreqbank Summer Learnings students exposed to career opportunities at Master Foods
Mashreqbank Summer Learning students discovered career opportunities in the confectionery industry during their visit to Master Foods Middle East in the Jebel Ali Free Zone as part of their two-week vocational training.
At the largest bite-size chocolate manufacturing facility in the region, trained Master Food professionals took the students on a guided tour of the manufacturing plant showing the many processes involved in the production of high quality confectionary.
The students also participated in interactive focus groups and workshops where they gained greater understanding of the numerous career opportunities available from Marketing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Accounting and Administration.
The students also visited Emaar properties where they toured around the vast development at Dubai Marina and learnt about the public company's goal of becoming the leading property developer and manager in the region. In addition to the marina, current projects include Emirates Hills, The Lakes, The Meadows, The Greens, The Golden Diamond Park, The Montgomery Golf Club and Emaar Towers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mashreqbank's offers students Summer Learning program
- Mashreqbank Summer Learnings program 2003 kicks off
- Mashreqbank Summer Learning's students tour Dubai Police Headquarters
- ALHOSN University introduces incoming students to Virtual Learning Environment ahead of 2009 fall opening
- Emirati students depart for ENEC’s student training programs in republic of Korea