Mashreqbank Summer Learning's students tour Dubai Police Headquarters
Secretaries, engineers, administrators, laboratory workers, and mechanics are just some of the numerous job descriptions of people working for the police, students participating in the Mashreqbank Summer Learning's program discovered during their recent tour of Dubai Police Headquarters.
The students were given the criteria for qualifying for various non-uniformed careers as well as for being accepted for training at Dubai Police Academy. In terms of police work the students learned about traffic and building surveillance, crime procedures and analysis, fraud and were also introduced to the concept of public information campaigns, as prevention is better than cure.
"Increasing youths awareness of the dangers that may harm their physical, social and psychological well-being is our top priority. Communicating the benefits of taking care of themselves, their families, country and reputation is key to the development of the next generation," said Public Relations Manager, Major Nasser Al Awar. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mashreqbank Summer Learnings program 2003 kicks off
- Mashreqbank's offers students Summer Learning program
- Mashreqbank Summer Learnings students exposed to career opportunities at Master Foods
- Investigate this: forensic science now taught in Dubai
- Egypt winner returns from Dubai after successfully completing DSS Apprenticeship Program 2014