Mastercard International reports 31 percent regional growth
Mastercard International recorded a 31 percent gross dollar volume (GDV) increase in the Middle East and North African region during the third quarter of 2002 compared to the same period in 2001.
MasterCard reported a 22.1 percent GDV growth in the South Asia, Middle East/Africa (SAMEA) region during the first six months of 2002 and 23.4 percent for second quarter of 2002, in each case compared to the same period in 2001.
MasterCard International has a comprehensive portfolio of widely accepted payment brands including MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro. More than 1.7 billion MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro logos are present on credit, charge and debit cards in circulation. MasterCard serves consumers and businesses, both large and small, in over 210 countries and territories. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Mastercard International reports 18.9 percent regional growth
- MasterCard records 17 percent growth in the Middle East for 1H 2003
- MasterCard reports growth in payment programs for second quarter
- Mastercard records 17 percent regional growth in first nine months of 2003
- MasterCard reports 40% growth in prepaid business across Asia/Pacific, Middle East & Africa for 2013