MasterCard launches global vendor program
MasterCard International has introduced its new global vendor program, which gives vendors a single point of access to the business and technical information needed to efficiently serve financial institutions using MasterCard's payments platform.
Vendors in the MasterCard Vendor Program (MVP) have access to up-to-the-minute technical information and support, as well as business and product briefings from a variety of sources within the organization, including operations, chip, mobile commerce, e-commerce and debit.
Participating vendors also are able to access electronic information via MasterCard's global information portal, MasterCard OnLine. More than 75 vendors currently participate in the program
MasterCard International has a portfolio of widely accepted payment brands including MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro. More than 1.7 billion MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro logos are present on credit, charge and debit cards in circulation today. An association comprised of more than 15,000 member financial institutions, MasterCard serves consumers and businesses, both large and small, in 210 countries and territories. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The GCC Gets ‘Smart’ as MasterCard Launches the GCC’s first MasterCard OneSmart™ Club
- NBK issues the 10,000th Thahabi World MasterCard card
- MasterCard Honors UAE Banks For Payments Excellence
- HSBC CARDHOLDER WINS MASTERCARD ‘TOGETHER WHEREVER’ PROMOTION
- Mastercard presents mobile application ‘Mastercard For You’