MasterCard SAMEA appoints new senior vice president
MasterCard International has appointed Denzil Lawson as senior vice president for Sales and Business Development, South Asia, Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) region, based in Dubai.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
He will work closely with managers in the market clusters to develop all areas of the MasterCard value proposition amongst member financial institutions. Lawson, who will also have an oversight of SAMEA's Marketing and Public Relations functions, will report to Sonny Sannon, regional president for SAMEA.
MasterCard International recently announced the formation of the new SAMEA operating unit, comprising market cluster offices in Johannesburg, India and Dubai. It services over 200 member financial institutions in more than 40 countries and includes some of the largest growing economies in the world.
MasterCard International has a portfolio of widely accepted payment brands including MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro. More than 1.7 billion MasterCard, Cirrus and Maestro logos are present on credit, charge and debit cards in circulation today. A corporation with more than 15,000 member financial institutions, MasterCard serves consumers and businesses, both large and small, in 210 countries and territories. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- The GCC Gets ‘Smart’ as MasterCard Launches the GCC’s first MasterCard OneSmart™ Club
- MasterCard appoints new VP for communications in MEA
- MasterCard International “Official Payments Solutions Partner” of Cards Middle East
- Consumer confidence improved in MENA Region, says MasterCard International
- MasterCard appoints MENA e-Business Development VP