McAfee Moves to Close Middle East Internet Security Gap
Security provider, Network Associates recently announced the official opening of its Middle East Headquarters at Dubai Internet City. The new premises will house the company’s first, permanent Internet security team in the region, stated a press release.
Network Associates protects businesses and home users from the growing problems of hackers and computer viruses. Over 70 million global institutions including the New York Stock Exchange, Emirates Airlines, Etisalat, Saudi Aramco, Kuwait Oil Company, Qatar Telecom, Oman Petroleum Developments, and Egypt Air rely on Network Associates to protect their databases and trading systems from external and internal threats.
Network Associates’ suite of solutions includes world-renowned anti-virus McAfee Security; the global leader in Internet security solutions and services. It also includes content security and security brands such as Sniffer Technologies which are designed for complex multi-topology, multi-protocol networks, and Magic Service Desk; the industry's first browser-based service desk,
Network Associates is comprised of three product groups: McAfee Security, Sniffer Technologies and Magic Solutions, a leader in innovative service management solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Touchless security moves to Middle East
- dubai and hamburg close trade, cultural gap
- MCafee inc. appoints Computerlinks as value added distributor for mea region
- mcafee, inc. research reveals 83 percent of global mobile operators have been hit by mobile device infections
- Mcafee teams up with Toshiba to provide comprehensive security suite for new computers