MCB selects System Access for banking project
Banking solutions provider System Access and the Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) have signed an agreement under which System Access will implement a software solution built on its Symbols v8 product to run the bank's business operations.
According to representatives with MCB, the bank will deploy the full suite of the latest version of Symbols, the flagship core banking product offered by System Access. In addition, System Access will provide implementation, training, and support to the bank.
Symbols application architecture is built around a customer relationship management foundation, facilitating customer knowledge and interaction, relationship development, and better risk management at the customer level.
Established in 1983, System Access has regional offices in Geneva, London, Bratislava, Prague, Dubai, Manila and Bangkok serving customers in over 20 countries, across Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It’s headquarters are based in Singapore. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bank Sohar, Oman Signs up Intellect GUB - Debt Management Solution From Polaris Software
- Star Alliance selects Lufthansa Systems as a preferred supplier for the Alternative Content Access Platform (ACAP) project
- Burgan Bank selects ICS BANKS to replace its existing banking system
- Central Bank of Oman selects FRSGlobal to implement its Banking Oversight and Research Solutions (BORS) project
- Dubai Bank Selects Oracle Human Resources Management System