MCIT and Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation join forces
A cooperation protocol was signed between the Egyptian Ministries of Agriculture and Land Reclamation and Communications and Information Technology with an aim to modernize a number services offered by departments affiliated to the Ministry.
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Agriculture and Land Reclamation, Youssef Wali and Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Ahmed Nazif signed the three year protocol.
The protocol aims at enhancing the quality of government services offered to citizens by creating a platform for e-government and placing special focus on activities of the Economic Sector at the Ministry and the modernization of the information system for the Agricultural Census Project. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MCIT signs protocol with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors
- Kidnapped Egyptian fishermen freed in Libya
- US provides $2.6 million for Palestinian jobs in Gaza
- Egypt’s First Wholesale Store, Makro, Opens in Salam City
- Egypt's financial aid: where does it come from and where does it go to?