MCIT and Ministry of Foreign Affairs cooperate to modernize five Egyptian consulates
Egypt’s Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Minister of CIT have signed a three-year cooperation protocol aiming at the modernization and automation of Egyptian consulates abroad affiliated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, stated a press release.
The protocol aims at uplifting the quality of government services offered to Egyptian nationals abroad and non-Egyptians conducting business with Egyptian consulates; thus creating a platform for e-government and improving the quality of administration and monitoring within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
An executive plan is currently under implementation for the activities of the first year of the protocol. Those activities will focus on the automation process for five consulates named by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MCIT signs protocol with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors
- MCIT & Motorola cooperate for the advancement of telecoms in Egypt
- Egypt’s IT ministry supports governorates’ modernization plans
- Dubai Chamber brings diplomatic corps face to face with Foreign Ministry for Economic Affairs official
- Siemens signs two cooperation agreement in Egypt