MCIT signs protocol with the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors
Egypt’s Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and the Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors signed have signed a five-year cooperation protocol aiming at modernizing and automating various projects of the Federation.
The protocol aims at enhancing the quality of services offered to contractors; creating a platform for e-government and improving the quality of administration and monitoring within the Federation.
The Protocol activities will focus on the creation of an information center for construction and building sector. The Information Center will link the Federation's headquarters to its nine branches located nationwide and connecting it with the internet as well. Moreover, as a result of this agreement a new portal for the Federation will be created to support the building and construction sector in Egypt.
MCIT and Egyptian Federation for Construction and Building Contractors will cooperate to implement the Protocol objectives. MCIT will aid in the consultation process of preliminary studies and will support the training of technical personnel. Moreover, MCIT will monitor the various implementation process phases. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Egyptian Ministry of Justice presses PC-for-every-judge plan
- MCIT and Ministry of Foreign Affairs cooperate to modernize five Egyptian consulates
- MCIT and Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation join forces
- Egypt’s IT ministry supports governorates’ modernization plans
- MCIT & Motorola cooperate for the advancement of telecoms in Egypt