MCIT supports Microsoft Partner Academy
In the framework of implementing the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) National Plan and working on an initiative of the MCIT for developing the local information technology (IT) business industry, Minister Ahmed Nazif witnessed yesterday the launch of Microsoft Partner Academy (MPA).
Multinational Corporations such as Microsoft, partner with MCIT in initiatives for implementing a variety of programs on human resources development, industry development, technology transfer and technical support. Such an example is Microsoft Egypt which launched its new academy in collaboration with its local partners with an aim for developing their local capacities and enhancing their business opportunities.
The new Academy plans to provide training, brings the learning technologies, methodologies and experience of Microsoft Corp. as a leader of technology to the Egyptian IT industry players. MPA activities include training on foundation skills, sales, technical and management for seniors in IT companies.
The Academy will offer its training twice per year over a five month period to representatives of 40 companies. Other MPA activities include promoting the IT companies in the region through joint marketing activities on the national, regional and international level. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Microsoft signs MOU with Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Knowledge Society, Shabakat al Ordon, Int@j and Meydan
- Government of Lebanon and Microsoft sign Partners in Learning MoU
- Sakhr - Platinum Sponsor for Microsoft Middle East Developers Conference - MDC 2005
- Microsoft initiatives support Egypt e-gov
- Oman, Microsoft sign MoU to bring improved ICT education to schools