meBANK becomes driving force at Abu Dhabi Motor Show
meBANK has become the first banking service in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to both sponsor and exhibit at the Ninth Abu Dhabi International Motor Show, taking place from October 23-27, further enhancing meBANK's commitment to increasing its customer base in Abu Dhabi.
The bi-annual show, held at Abu Dhabi Exhibition Center, will host a meBANK exhibition stand containing a meCar Smart Car, as well as promotional staff providing information on meDRIVE, meBANK's lowest interest rate car loans.
The Abu Dhabi Motor Show is the second event held by meBANK in Abu Dhabi in the past few months. The bank recently opened its first outlet in Abu Dhabi at Grand Al Mariah Cinema and has received a great response from new customers based in the Emirate.
The Abu Dhabi International Motor Show will exhibit the latest and best vehicles from around the world. The show features all the big names in passenger cars, commercial vehicles, heavy duty and garage equipment, spares and automobile accessories.
meBANK is offering franchising opportunities to outlets across the region, looking to provide their customers with a banking facility. Outlets such as automobile dealers will soon be able to become meBANK franchisees, adopting the entire meBANK model. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Toyota launch new youthful sports coupe at Abu Dhabi International Motor Show
- meBank opens new branch in Abu Dhabi
- Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors First to Launch F-TYPE Coupé in Middle East
- Abu Dhabi International Motor Show puts spotlight on advanced safety features
- CBI, Commercial Bank International answers with 3.75%, the lowest interest on car loans