Mecca construction projects to be discussed
A major workshop will be held in Mecca later this month to debate the development plans for the city’s central region. The seminar entitled “Studies on the Central Region of Mecca” will be held on Dec. 27.
The event comes ahead of the launch of several construction projects around the Grand Mosque, including the SR12 billion Jabal Omar project, Arab News reported.
Expert claim new construction projects around the Grand Mosque will be translated into investments in excess of SR100 billion. According to a real estate expert, property owners in the city will receive SR4 billion in rents during this Haj season.
- Saudi intervenes to keep Mecca-Medina project on track : "final warning" to avoid slowing high-speed rail service
- It's contagious after all? Mecca's surroundings experiencing 'unprecedented' real estate boom in Saudi
- Construction and housing pattern strategies in Mecca to be discussed
- Giant development projects launched in Mecca
- Mecca under construction: Saudi Arabia slashes number of pilgrims due to expansion project