Medina ranked as a top investment hot spot
Prince Faisal bin Salman praised the holy city for its efforts to encourage young people into business (File/AFP)
Click here to add Faisal Bin Salman as an alert
Disable alert for Faisal Bin Salman,
Click here to add Muhammed Al-Khatrawi as an alert
Disable alert for Muhammed Al-Khatrawi,
Click here to add Saudi Press Agency as an alert
Disable alert for Saudi Press Agency,
Click here to add Wael Al-Oufi as an alert
Disable alert for Wael Al-Oufi,
Click here to add Youth Business Committee as an alert
Disable alert for Youth Business Committee,
Click here to add Youth Business Council as an alert
Disable alert for Youth Business Council
Prince Faisal bin Salman said Medina is an investment-friendly province, the investment competitiveness of which has been stressed by international indices.
The prince made the comment while receiving Chairman of the Medina Chamber of Commerce and Industry Muhammed Al-Khatrawi and Chairman of the chamber’s Youth Business Committee Wael Al-Oufi at his office on Tuesday.
The two chamber officials briefed the prince on the efforts of the committee to support young businessmen and women and their small enterprises besides the initiative to convene a forum of young businessmen and women in Medina.
The prince noted that Medina has been ranked among the top investment competitive cities in the world. He spoke about a number of projects to be launched with the aim of boosting the investment environment and creating more employment opportunities in the province.
He called on young men and women in business to translate their new ideas into viable projects.
The chamber officials lauded the prince for his support and encouragement for the activities of the young business people and thanked for his acceptance of the honorary chair of the Youth Business Council, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- National Geographic Ranks Sri Lanka At # 2 In List Of 20 Top Destinations
- “Sri Lanka receives major international boost with National Geographic ranking” - Ms Al Mansoori
- Saudi Eastern Province Chamber of Commerce creates committee for businesswomen
- Obscure emirate in UAE poised to become a tourist hot spot
- Ali & Sons attains top spot for Audi service