Medina ranked as a top investment hot spot
Prince Faisal bin Salman said Medina is an investment-friendly province, the investment competitiveness of which has been stressed by international indices.
The prince made the comment while receiving Chairman of the Medina Chamber of Commerce and Industry Muhammed Al-Khatrawi and Chairman of the chamber’s Youth Business Committee Wael Al-Oufi at his office on Tuesday.
The two chamber officials briefed the prince on the efforts of the committee to support young businessmen and women and their small enterprises besides the initiative to convene a forum of young businessmen and women in Medina.
The prince noted that Medina has been ranked among the top investment competitive cities in the world. He spoke about a number of projects to be launched with the aim of boosting the investment environment and creating more employment opportunities in the province.
He called on young men and women in business to translate their new ideas into viable projects.
The chamber officials lauded the prince for his support and encouragement for the activities of the young business people and thanked for his acceptance of the honorary chair of the Youth Business Council, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
- National Geographic Ranks Sri Lanka At # 2 In List Of 20 Top Destinations
- Saudi Eastern Province Chamber of Commerce creates committee for businesswomen
- “Sri Lanka receives major international boost with National Geographic ranking” - Ms Al Mansoori
- Obscure emirate in UAE poised to become a tourist hot spot
- Ali & Sons attains top spot for Audi service