Medina: New investment in real estate projects
Saudi property developer Taibah intends to invest a total of 543 million riyals ($144.8 million) in real estate projects in Medina, the firm said Saturday. Taibah's Investment and Development Chief Abdul-Aziz Al Khuraissi said the firm has just purchased a land plot for 100.7 million riyal where it plans to build a five-star hotel.
- Real estate deal completed in Medina
- Saudi intervenes to keep Mecca-Medina project on track : "final warning" to avoid slowing high-speed rail service
- Saudi Arabia: Taibah Investment and Real Estate Development to raise dividend
- Mubadala and Pramerica Real Estate Investors Partner to Launch New Real Estate Investment Management Joint Venture in Abu Dhabi
- Investment in Mecca real estate sector on the rise