Megane Renault Sport makes Middle East debut
Renault showed off its success in sports car development with the unveiling of two new models of the Megane Renault Sport at a gala dinner in Manama on April 14, 2007.
The launch of the new Megane Renault Sport was held on the sidelines of the Bahrain Grand Prix. Renault’s F1 team drivers Giancarlo Fisichella, Heikki Kovalainen and Nelson Piquet Jr. attended the event, which was held at Bahrain’s Ritz Carlton Hotel, along with regional and international motor sports media.
Monal Zeidan, General Manager Marketing and Communications, Renault Middle East Representative office, said the new Megane Renault Sport would further raise Renault’s profile in the region and strengthen the brand’s association with Formula 1 in the minds of Middle East consumers.
He said: “We are delighted to have the three heroes of our F1 team in the region showcasing the latest generation of one of our most popular Renault models.”
- One bright green light for Renault autos with 19 percent sale increase in GCC
- An inside look into Renault's exclusive Parisian event that blew away its Middle Eastern partners
- Renault-Nissan Alliance sales up
- Zahid Tractor launches Renault marketing initiative in the Saudi Kingdom
- Renault sets up GCC operations