Messaging win in Bahrain for LogicaCMG
LogicaCMG has announced a contract to provide next generation Short Messaging Service (SMS) infrastructure to MTC-Vodafone Bahrain, Bahrain's newest mobile phone operator. MTC-Vodafone Bahrain will deploy LogicaCMG's Next Generation SMS infrastructure enabling it to offer SMS services to its mobile phone customer base.
LogicaCMG won the contract after being selected by MTC-Vodafone Bahrain's network infrastructure provider Siemens Mobile Networks, a global alliance partner of LogicaCMG.
The next generation SMS infrastructure based on proven technology from LogicaCMG allows MTC-Vodafone to share common management, provisioning and network interfaces, to increase the cost efficiency of its messaging infrastructure by lowering operational and capital expenditure.
LogicaCMG is a global solutions company providing management and IT consultancy, systems integration and outsourcing services. With additional expertise in wireless technology, the company supports clients across diverse markets including telecoms, financial services, energy and utilities, industry, distribution and transport and the public sector. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- LogicaCMG wins messaging deal in Bahrain
- LogicaCMG unveils messaging innovation enabling network operators to offer personalised services
- Iraqi operator selects LogicaCMG for messaging solution
- LogicaCMG to provide Next Generation Messaging solution to Wataniya Algeria
- MTC-Vodafone Bahrain boosts market share