Metalink board member acquires additional 500,000 shares
Israel’s Metalink has been informed that a member of its board of directors and a principal shareholder, Uzi Rozenberg, has acquired additional 500,000 shares of the company's stock outside the open market. The purchase brings Rozenberg's beneficial ownership of Metalink stock to 4,986,095 shares.
The Company also announced that Metalink's chairman and CEO and a principal shareholder Tzvi Shukhman, has acquired an additional 160,700 shares of the company's stock in open market purchases since December 5, 2002 brining Shukhman's beneficial ownership of Metalink stock to 5,366,656 shares.
Metalink, a fabless semiconductor company, develops and markets high performance broadband access chip sets used by telecommunications and networking equipment makers. Metalink's silicon solutions enable cost effective, very high-speed delivery of next generation broadband access over copper infrastructure. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hitachi to offer Israeli Metalink's VDSL solutions
- Etisalat updates proposal to acquire shares in Zain
- RAK Petroleum Announces New Board Appointment
- porsche supervisory board approves increase of stake in volkswagen company to become a european stock corporation
- KAMCO launches private placement of 740 million new shares in Al Dhiyafa Holding Company KSCC