Metito completes major water project for Grand Hyatt Dubai
Metito has completed a major project that includes supplying water for four swimming pools, a water treatment plant and a chilled water system for the United Arab Emirates (UAE)' Grand Hyatt in Dubai.
The Grand Hyatt Dubai has a main pool, a toddlers' pool, wet play area and a lap pool, all designed to hold a combined 2,811 cubic meters of water. Metito has also set up a water treatment plant to further enhance the purity of water used by using state of the art reverse osmosis technology and filtration systems.
Water at the hotel undergoes preliminary treatment at the filtration system. The reverse osmosis plant has a capacity for 2.7 cubic meters of water an hour, while the filtration system can process 75 cubic meters of water in an hour. Some of the treated water is used for domestic hot and cold water supply, for the steam boilers and for laundry.
Metito is an international company for the provision of wastewater treatment, desalination and water supply projects. In the UAE it operates its European, Asian and African operations from its regional headquarters in Sharjah and has a factory and laboratory facility in the Hamriya Free Zone. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Metito provides self-sufficient water solution to Sheraton Sharm
- Speech By Mr Liew Heng San, Managing Director, Economic Development Board, at the Commissioning of Hydrochem (S) Pte Ltd
- Metito completes first phase of wastewater plant at Dubai Investment Park
- DEWA selects Saudi ACWA and Spain’s TSK for the project with the world’s lowest LCOE
- water losses in excess of 50% per annum in mena region