METITO introduces latest water disinfection technology
METITO, the international water and wastewater treatment company, introduced its newest technology at the Dubai Water and Energy Technology and Environment Exhibition (WETEX 2002) currently held at the Dubai Airport Expo Center and organized by the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA).
METITO is displaying its Mach 4 Chlorinator disinfection equipment and a range of other products including locally manufactured chemicals. METITO’s wastewater desalination techniques produce water quality to suit many industrial uses such as power generation, textile, pulp and paper and construction industries. Industrial use of treated wastewater is aimed at helping ease the pressure on the United Arab Emirates (UAE)'s scarce water resources.
METITO is a provider of wastewater treatment, desalination plants and water supply projects. In the UAE it runs its European, African and Asian operations from their headquarters in Sharjah, and has a factory and laboratory facility in the Hamriya Free Zone. METITO was founded in 1958 by Farouk Ghandour, its present chairman. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Metito provides self-sufficient water solution to Sheraton Sharm
- Metito completes wastewater project on Das Island, Abu Dhabi
- CoolTech Gulf becomes first water quality services provider to offer state-of-the-art MIOX® mixed oxidant disinfection in the Middle East
- Metito wins water plant deal for Sharjah International Airport Free Zone
- METITO EMPHASIZES THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC BENEFITS AT THE ASIA WATER SUMMIT IN SINGAPORE