Metrofile-UAE and Emirates Bank announce document storage project
Information management company Metrofile-UAE and a subsidiary of Dubai Investments have signed a major agreement with Emirates Bank to convert, centralize, store and manage Emirates Bank 's document archives.
The project will include the conversion of the existing manual trunk system into a computer based archiving system. The latest barcode technology will be used to identify not only boxes but rather every document in storage. A brand new racking system will be erected to optimize the usage of available warehouse space. The existing scattered multiple record centers will be centralized into only one facility.
Metrofile-UAE was established in Dubai in 1997 as a joint venture between the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Al-Serkal Group and South Africa’s Metrofile-International. In March 2003, M'Sharie, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments acquired a 55 percent share in Metrofile-UAE. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Metrofile-UAE signs agreement with Emaar Properties
- Metrofile opens office in Dubai Internet City to complement its regional expansion strategy
- UAE Central Bank selects Sakhr Software document management solution
- Mashreqbank signs outsourcing agreement with Xerox
- Bonyan Emirates plans slew of projects for Dubai's new business district