Michael Jackson looks into Oman property
American pop star Michael Jackson, who has been in Oman for the past two weeks, is reported to be interested in buying into the Sultanate's prestigious Blue City project.
According to sources close to the project, the pop icon was said to be more keen on buying property within the development, Gulf News reported. The $15-billion, 35 square kilometre Blue City project, which will be built over 15 years, is centred on Al Sawadi, some 100 kilometres northwest of Muscat.
- AL BUSTAN PALACE INTERCONTINENTAL MUSCAT APPOINTS MICHAEL KAPPES TO TEAM IN LEAD-UP TO UPGRADE
- Oman’s premier marina development The Wave, Muscat, strengthens Mourjan Marinas IGY’s growing portfolio of major projects in the Middle East
- Michael Jackson buys Bahrain property
- British Legal Professional Joins InterContinental Hotels Group’s Middle East and Africa Team
- Rosewood Dubai comes under atm spotlight as luxury brand eyes more new middle east locations