Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East
Microsoft Business Solutions has completed a new partnership with eSolutions, an IT solutions provider based in Dubai Internet City, to meet growing demand across the Middle East for integrated, end-to-end business applications and services.
The partnership between Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions is aimed at utilizing their shared skills and experience to implement MBS applications for companies across the Middle East, providing them with scalable and customizable solutions designed to automate their business processes and accelerate their growth.
Microsoft Business Solutions, a division of Microsoft, offers a wide range of integrated, end-to-end business applications and services designed to help small, midmarket and corporate businesses become more connected with customers, employees, partners and suppliers. Microsoft Business Solutions’ applications optimize strategic business processes across financial management, analytics, human resources management, project management, customer relationship management, field service management, supply chain management, e-commerce, manufacturing and retail management. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- eSolutions makes a difference at its tenth GITEX
- eSolutions, Master Distributor to BEA in The Middle East, Expands Operations to Capitalize on Growing Demand for Service-Oriented Architecture in the
- Sportswear demand in the Middle East on the rise
- eSolutions BEA to exhibit award-winning SOA solutions during GITEX 2006
- Economist Intelligence Unit survey reveals increased public sector demand for Service Oriented Architecture