Microsoft Business Solutions strengthens channel
To further strengthen ties with its Middle East partners, Microsoft Business Solutions - a division of Microsoft Corporation and world's leading business management software developer - announced the appointment of Hussain Al-Shaikh as the new channel sales manager for its operations in the region.
Microsoft Business Solutions' sustained focus on further activating its channel operation comes as a natural response to the rapid developments in the business management software industry in the region, and to further strengthen company's growing market share.
Microsoft Business Solutions, which comprises the Great Plains, Microsoft bCentral and Navision a/s businesses, offers a wide range of business applications designed to help small and midmarket businesses become more connected with customers, employees, partners and suppliers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Microsoft Business Solutions to exhibit at GITEX 2002
- Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East
- Microsoft Business Solutions Consolidates Management
- Saudi firm becomes Microsoft’s largest business solutions partner outside US
- Microsoft invests in Jordanian software venture