Middle East consultancy firm moves into corporate finance
Middle East consultancy firm Jasper Capital has obtained the approval of the Financial Services Authority to provide corporate finance advisory services to complement its established management and financial consultancy business.
Based in London, Jasper Capital was established in 2001 to facilitate the two-way flow of finance and financial expertise between the UK and emerging markets, in particular the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and Central Asia.
Jasper Capital offers specialist consulting and advisory services to corporate, financial institution and government clients across global emerging markets. These services are delivered through in-house resources and by sourcing expertise from the international market place.
In the UK, Jasper Capital focuses on the small and medium sized enterprise market, where high demand has been identified for an integrated package of consultancy and corporate finance services. In addition to raising debt and equity funding, Jasper Capital provides ongoing consultancy and advisory services to its clients, which such companies often lack from traditional consulting and advisory firms and venture capitalists. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Kuwaiti firm acquires UAE-based headhunter
- US consultancy firm forms strategic alliance with Executive Consultants
- Gulf Finance House to set up first captive insurance firm in Middle East
- US establishes Middle East Finance Corporation
- World’s largest independent actuarial and consulting firms , Milliman Inc., registers office at the DIFC to serve Middle East, Africa and South Asia