Middle East executives tap into Harvard at KIPCO management forums
Some 120 business executives in Bahrain, Kuwait and Lebanon were given the opportunity to enhance their management skills during a week-long tour of Harvard Business School workshops sponsored by Kuwait Projects Company (Holding) KIPCO and the Harvard Center for Middle Eastern Studies.
The Executive Education Program tour, held during the last week of June, gave the executives in each country a two-day management workshop with Harvard Business School professors.
The program was initiated by KIPCO in Kuwait in 1998 and extended into Bahrain last year. This was the first time the workshop has been held in Lebanon. The event was co-sponsored in Kuwait by the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences, in Bahrain by United Gulf Bank, and in Beirut by Hariri Group associate Horizon Development. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bahrain UGB enters silver jubilee
- Leadership and Innovation Take Centre Stage at KIPCO “Shafafiyah” Investors’ Forum
- ‘Dubai WoodShow Forum 2010’ highlights challenges and opportunities in tapping into Middle East wood market
- International Water Companies Look to Tap Saudi Arabia
- KIPCO raises US$ 175 million in syndication with leading international and regional banks