Middle East is fastest growing market for Canon
Canon Middle East reported an increase of over 35 percent in regional sales for 2002, following consistent growth which has seen Canon’s business doubling in the last three years.
The company has seen strong uptake of its new networked digital office products and IT solutions, as well as growth in its digital and still video camera business. These results make Canon Middle East the fastest growing region for Canon worldwide in 2002.
Canon Middle East has almost tripled its staff since it became a full subsidiary in 2001. It has invested heavily in management information systems, which has greatly improved support for its customers and business partners across the region. It has also expanded its marketing and sales programs, contributing to a visible increase in sales and market share. Product growth has been driven by strengthening demand for the new generation of digital and multifunctional products.
Canon is a manufacturer of imaging solutions for individuals and businesses. The company operates in the consumer business solutions and consumer imaging product markets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Canon Middle East opens subsidiary arm in Kenya to boost operations in East Africa Market
- Canon’s fastest workgroup scanner gets speed and software enhancements to boost productivity
- Middle East's private education market fastest growing in the world
- Middle East IT market is world's fastest growing
- Canon Battles to Regulate its Products in Lebanon