Middle East food producers embrace modern packaging techniques
Food and beverage producers throughout the Middle East are increasingly turning to modern packaging techniques to ensure products are more convenient to use, according to Greece’s Thrace Plastics Packaging.
“These techniques are also helping producers become more competitive,” explained Export Sales Director of the Athens-based firm, Stathis Tzeilanoglou. “One reason behind the trend is that consumers in the region now expect to get the same standard of presentation and packaging as they would in Europe.”
Thrace, which makes eco-friendly buckets and cups for dairy products, the food, chemical and paint industries, has recently clinched three contracts from food and dairy producers in Saudi Arabia.
Established in 1978, Thrace Plastics' principal activity is the production of plastic textile and packaging materials - including rope, strapping band, woven bags, woven textiles, synthetic filaments, carpets, buckets and garden furniture. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Octal launches revolutionary poultry packaging solution for the middle east and africa at gulfood 2013
- Tetra Pak and Al Safi Danone launch innovative new package considered the first of its kind in the flavoured milk category
- The Modern Flying Carpets of the Middle East
- middle east’s first sea food expo opens today
- Al Rabie Saudi Food Co. explains work process, preventive measures & health and hygiene procedures to 60 students & faculty members & advisers