Middle East gas pipeline to export next year
The Egyptian Minister of Petroleum, Sameh Fahmi, declared that the Middle East Gas Pipeline will begin to export next year, reported Al-Hayat. Following a tour of the pipeline construction site, the minister revealed that the company responsible for the Arish-Taba-Aqaba pipeline connecting Jordan, Lebanon and Syria awarded the project to the Petroleum Industries Engineering Company, which belongs to the Egyptian oil sector. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Robot approves integrity of PDO export flowlines
- During 2000-04, Qatar’s nominal GDP is estimated to have grown at a CAGR of 12.5%
- Construction of Armenia-Iran gas pipeline to begin this year
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?
- Iranian to begin exporting gas to Turkey in 2001