Middle East gets new Starbucks ice blended beverage
Starbucks has recently launched it’s new summer beverage, the Mocha Coconut Frappuccino ice blended coffee in the Middle East. The new beverage is destined for many of regional outlets.
The trademarked Frappuccino ice-blended coffee is a blend of Starbucks coffee, milk and ice, ice-blended coffee, and was first introduced in 1995. The three core Frappuccino blended beverage categories include coffee, cream and tea. Popular flavors under each category include espresso, coffee, mocha and caramel Frappuccino ice blended coffee, vanilla, chocolate and caramel Frappuccino ice blended cream and tangerine lime ice blended tea.
US-based Starbucks Coffee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Starbucks Coffee Company, with more than 6,500 retail locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Starbucks DoubleShot Iced Shaken Espresso now available in the UAE
- Starbucks pulls out of Israeli joint venture
- Starbucks Coffee Company Arrives in Dubai
- First two Starbucks retail locations open in Ankara
- Bring luxury coffee to your office! Starbucks teams up with MENA businesses to supply coffee to employees