The Middle East Hotel Show to open next week
A line-up of 176 exhibitors from 27 countries will assemble in Dubai next week for the three-day Hotel Show, the specialized hotel supplies showcase to the hospitality industry, organized by Streamline Marketing and taking place at Airport Expo Dubai from May 20-22, 2002.
During the exhibition, developers will reveal plans for 89 hotels to be built as part of The Palm development, the three-billion dollar project in Dubai to construct two islands which will be visible from space, in one of the most ambitious tourism ventures ever undertaken, according to Joanne Evans, Streamline Marketing director.
Exhibitors include manufacturers in audio visual, video conferencing and sound systems, architecture and building, interior design and supplies, landscaping, uniforms, management and reservations systems, fitness and spa equipment, and other products and services vital to a hotel’s day-to-day running. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Electrolux minibar supplier changes name to Dometic
- The Middle East’s largest office fit-out and design show opens in Dubai next week
- Ford to parade strongest line up ever with all-new Fusion and ecoSport debuts at next week’s Dubai Motor Show
- HOTEL SHOW OPENS FOR BUSINESS AS MIDDLE EAST HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY HEADS FOR MAJOR GROWTH
- Saudi Arabia’s Premier Telco Show to Take Place Next Week in Bahrain