Middle East investments in Paris real estate market up by 6 folds
Middle East investments in Paris real estate has increased by six folds during the past five years, according to French officials speaking at a seminar in Dubai Saturday.
Speaking at the second annual seminar of Paris lie de France Capitale Economique, Thierry Jacquillat, Chairman of Paris-lie de France Capitale Economique said Paris is the biggest and most efficient real estate market in the world.
“A high level of turnover averaging a return of 15 per cent per annum since 1999 has made Paris the most attractive city for investors. Over the past five years Middle East investments in Greater Paris business real estate have risen six-fold from zero to six per cent,” Jacquillat said, according to Khaleej Times
- London And Paris Lock Horns Again In European Debut At Cityscape 2005
- GCC Investment Strategy and Sectors Outlook for 2006
- Middle Eastern investors pouring billions into property market in this European city
- Middle Easterns are trend-setters in the European real estate market
- Noor International puts forth the development of the “Global Investment & Real Estate Center” and the set up of Real Estate Stock markets in the worl