Middle East IT market is world's fastest growing
With exceptional factors shaping the growth of the Middle East IT sector, and regional companies increasingly looking globally for best practice solutions, successful implementation of IT solutions is key to maintaining integration and sustaining growth, say industry expert.
High oil prices boosting government capital, e-government drives, and the pressure to convert oil revenue into diversified economic sectors are dictating the changing role of IT in the region.
Dimension Data, a leading global IT services and solutions provider, with an annual revenue of USD 3.8 billion is looking to bring its international expertise of 25 years to service the region’s IT market.
With more than 74 percent of the global fortune 100 and 60 percent of the fortune 500 companies as Dimension Data clients, the IT specialist is clearly looking to capture a significant share of the regional market.
“Companies are increasingly looking for integrators that can provide specialized IT services and solutions, and help clients plan, build, support, and manage their IT infrastructures,” said Siddeek Rahim, Managing Director of Dimension Data for the Middle East Region.
“Success will depend on the ability of the solution provider to leveraging new technologies, with the goal of driving optimal business performance.” Companies have to increasingly design a top-down approach to boost their IT infrastructure in order to grow. Vendors must take a holistic approach to supplying this demand.
- Middle East's private education market fastest growing in the world
- World's 25 fastest growing markets
- Middle East and North Africa to be one of world's fastest growing regions
- Etihad Airways wins ‘Fastest Growing Airline in Middle East’ honours
- SABIC FURTHER STRENGTHENS LEADERSHIP IN CHINA, WORLD’S FASTEST GROWING POLYMERS MARKET SABIC IS LARGEST EXHIBITOR AT CHINAPLAS 2008 TRADE SHOW