Forget 2014! Get ready for 2015 Jaguar production premier in Middle East
Luxury car manufacturer Jaguar unveiled its C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept to the region at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 alongside three other regional reveals.
Jaguar also showcased the company’s future next-generation lightweight technology and performance-driven engineering.
Dubai was selected as the only market globally to host exclusive drive experiences for selected motoring media and VIPs. The drive event which took place prior to the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 showcased the capabilities of the new advanced lightweight aluminium architecture.
Production of a premium mid-sized sports sedan for Jaguar is scheduled to commence in 2015.
“The C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept which debuted at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 is the perfect embodiment of Jaguar’s progressive approach and commitment to innovative design, architecture, engineering and technologies, further reaffirming the brand’s pioneering standing within the automotive industry,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager of Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Jordan.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors First to Launch F-TYPE Coupé in Middle East
- Middle East debut for Jaguar C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept at Dubai International Motor Show 2013
- Exclusive unveiling of Jaguar Land Rover bond cars announced for Dubai International Motor Show 2015
- Get your popcorn and ball gowns ready for DIFF 2014's glamorous red carpet galas
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night