Forget 2014! Get ready for 2015 Jaguar production premier in Middle East
Luxury car manufacturer Jaguar unveiled its C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept to the region at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 alongside three other regional reveals.
Jaguar also showcased the company’s future next-generation lightweight technology and performance-driven engineering.
Dubai was selected as the only market globally to host exclusive drive experiences for selected motoring media and VIPs. The drive event which took place prior to the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 showcased the capabilities of the new advanced lightweight aluminium architecture.
Production of a premium mid-sized sports sedan for Jaguar is scheduled to commence in 2015.
“The C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept which debuted at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 is the perfect embodiment of Jaguar’s progressive approach and commitment to innovative design, architecture, engineering and technologies, further reaffirming the brand’s pioneering standing within the automotive industry,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager of Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Jordan.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment