Forget 2014! Get ready for 2015 Jaguar production premier in Middle East
Luxury car manufacturer Jaguar unveiled its C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept to the region at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 alongside three other regional reveals.
Jaguar also showcased the company’s future next-generation lightweight technology and performance-driven engineering.
Dubai was selected as the only market globally to host exclusive drive experiences for selected motoring media and VIPs. The drive event which took place prior to the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 showcased the capabilities of the new advanced lightweight aluminium architecture.
Production of a premium mid-sized sports sedan for Jaguar is scheduled to commence in 2015.
“The C-X17 Sports Crossover Concept which debuted at the Dubai International Motor Show 2013 is the perfect embodiment of Jaguar’s progressive approach and commitment to innovative design, architecture, engineering and technologies, further reaffirming the brand’s pioneering standing within the automotive industry,” said Amjad Saeed, general manager of Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar and Land Rover brands in Jordan.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts