Middle East Police Conference to tackle international crime threats
The worldwide fight by police forces against international crime will be brought under the microscope at a new Middle East conference, taking place in Dubai later this year. The first Middle East Police Conference, which is being organized by IIR Holdings Ltd, will be staged in conjunction with the Middle East Police and Law Enforcement Exhibition (MEPLEX), taking place within the secured premises of Dubai Police Academy from October 6 – 9, 2002.
Running during the first three days of MEPLEX, the conference will provide strategic and tactical responses to the law enforcement challenges of the 21st century by bringing together the key elements of national security, law enforcement, corporate governance and industry suppliers.
The conference’s keynote address, as well as an international security review, will be delivered by Willy Deridder, Executive Director of Police Services, Interpol, which is today the world’s second largest international organization after the United Nations, with 179 member countries spread over five continents. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Crime fight just got smarter: Dubai Police to put on Google Glass while driving their $400,000 Lamborghinis
- MEPLEX brings international line-up of security providers
- National Security Summit tackles increasing threats to the region
- Police chiefs to share international insights at ISNR Conference in Abu Dhabi
- Clarion Events Middle East announces the launch of its inaugural maritime security and surveillance conference