Middle East Post Box launches direct e-marketing campaign
Middle East Post Box, the permission based email marketing portal has launched a direct e-mail marketing campaign in Middle East countries to promote registration of Middle East based students in the American InterContinental University (AIU) in Los Angeles.Those students who enroll for the courses at AIU, all get an IBM laptop free.
Middle East Post Box is an 'Opt-in' email marketing and SMS messaging portal which has a database of over 660,000 bilingual registered subscribers in 16 Middle East countries. It has partnered with leading regional portals that have a database of registered internet subscribers. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MiddleEastPostBox launches e-marketing campaign in Middle East
- MiddleEastPostBox.com launches direct e-mail campaign for Globaleye.
- Middle East Post Box registers 750,000 subscribers
- Dubai: Middle East region's first conference and exhibition for the direct marketing industry
- MiddleEastPostBox.com launches direct e-marketing campaign for immigration and settlement firm