Middle East power show organizer pulls plug on fake products
IIR Exhibitions, organizers of Middle East Electricity 2003 Exhibition and Conference has renewed its support for the battle against counterfeit products. IIR’s stance has been welcomed by the industry that says it will send a clear signal to counterfeiters who are damaging genuine brands.
To date, more than 80 percent of exhibitor space has been contracted at Middle East Electricity 2003, which will be held at the Dubai International Exhibition Center, from January 19-21. The first annual showing of the event will include national pavilions from Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Korea and France and country groups from Turkey, Taiwan, Iran and South Africa. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Middle East Electricity 2004 to light up Iraq’s power sector
- First annual Middle East Power Show heading for exhibitor sell out
- Dubai’s wages battle against fake autoparts
- Ben 10 ‘Power of the Omnitrix’ show gears for Middle East premiere during DSF 2010
- One man's trash! Ahlam disses AGT's Yasmina, Atwi Productions sweeps her off her feet!