Middle East's first Intel mobile experience zone to debut at GITEX
Intel will offer an opportunity during this year's Gitex Dubai for all visitors, customers and exhibitors to experience Intel Centrino mobile technology at the Intel Mobility Experience Zone (IMEZ).
With mobility expected to be one of the leading themes at GITEX 2003, the Intel Mobile Experience Zone will be situated on the mezzanine floor overlooking the Sheikh Rashid Hall, creating a platform for trade visitors to test-drive real mobility solutions away from the hubbub of the main halls.
The wireless infrastructure in the IMEZ will be provided by Emirates Internet & Multi-Media (EIM). The IMEZ will be supported by HP technical consultants throughout the show, to ensure the smooth running of the zone.
Launched in March, Intel Centrino mobile technology includes a new mobile processor, related chipsets and 802.11 wireless network capabilities that have been designed and tested to work together. In addition to wireless networking capability, the technology enables extended battery life, thinner and lighter notebook PC designs. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Intel and CompuMe showcase e-home concept
- ASUS to Showcase Latest SonicMaster Products at GITEX 2010
- HP offers visitors to GITEX 2003 an opportunity to see mobile solutions in action
- Intel to step up retail programs in the Middle East
- Intel launches multi-year “Intel Digital Transformation Initiative For The Middle East”