MiddleEastPostBox.com launches direct e-mail campaign for Globaleye.
MiddleEastPostBox.com, the permission based email marketing portal recently launched a direct e-mail marketing campaign in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries for Globaleye to promote The Select Income and Growth Bond 2 from Scottish Life.
The Select Income and Growth Bond 2 is available in two formats and is ideal for corporate or private investors. It is obtainable as an Opportunity Option Income Option with a 10 percent per annum gross with a growth option of 132 percent on maturity. It is also available as a Cautious Option Income Option with an eight percent per annum gross Growth Option of 125 percent on maturity.
Globaleye is an independent financial advisory group based in Dubai and licensed by the Ministry of Economy of the United Arab Emirates. The company provides financial planning solutions for both private and corporate clients worldwide.
Middle East Post Box is an Opt-in Email marketing and SMS messaging portal with a database of over 600,000 bilingual registered subscribers in 16 Middle East countries. MiddleEastPostBox.com has partnered with leading regional portals that have a database of registered Internet subscribers. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MiddleEastPostBox launches e-marketing campaign in Middle East
- Middle East Post Box launches direct e-marketing campaign
- Middle East Post Box registers 750,000 subscribers
- MiddleEastPostBox.com launches direct e-marketing campaign for immigration and settlement firm
- Syrian per capita income does not exceed $850 per annum