MidEast Auto signs regional logistics partnership with Gulf Agency
MidEast Auto Distribution (MEAD), regional distributor for the Aston Martin sports car, has announced a partnership with the Gulf Agency Company (GAC), a regional integrated logistics company. This partnership means that Aston Martin vehicles and spare parts will be stored in GAC distribution center in Jebel Ali to provide speedy replenishment and the after-sales support.
GAC, through its automotive logistics division, provides a complete package of supply chain services, including management of inbound shipments, storage facilities and door-to-door delivery throughout the region.
Aston Martin has conducted a number of market evaluation and research programs in the Middle East, the outcome of which was a decision to re-enter the market in 2000, with the long-term objectives of having a strong dealer network infrastructure and sales operation in the region. The Aston Martin line-up in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the region is: DB7 Vantage, DB7 Vantage Volante and the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE-based GAC and Alstons Shipping extend agency network to Trinidad
- Aston Martin expands in the Middle East
- Arm & Hammer announces regional logistics partnership with the Gulf Agency Company
- Autodesk partners with Intellectual Property Department to promote copyright protection in Kuwait
- Fighting the odds: Sharjah's monumental attempts to step out of Dubai's shadow